This project is set to bring a mixed-use, mid-rise community to the sough after neighbourhood of Harwood Avenue and 401 in Ajax. The project is just minutes away from Downtown Ajax, Ajax Town Hall, Highway 401, and Ajax Go Station. Residents will enjoy spectacular indoor and outdoor amenities in the building. Ground level retail stores with high ceiling heights will make this building a desirable destination in Ajax and the lobby, with its charm and elegance, will graciously welcome residents and their guests into the building.
- Ajax is 13km east of Toronto.
- Ajax offers competitive housing pricing when compared to surrounding areas.
- Population is 120,000, with the median age being 35 years old.
- The average household income was estimated to be $111,365 and median household income at $91,642.
- The town has a vibrant business community, with more than 1,900 businesses and a labor force of close to 91,480.
- As a rapidly-growing community, Ajax includes a vibrant mix of established and new neighborhoods.
- Easy access to many public, catholic, and private schools.